Today marks the launch of HR Together Limited, a business providing support services to employers.
HR Together helps employers to:
• keep legal and best practice documentation up to date with the law
• Ensure documentation is reviewed and checked regularly
• Tailor employee contracts, employee handbook and health & safety policy to best help achieve your business objectives
• obtain the most cost effective legal advice and support on day to day issues that arise with employee management and safety issues
• get information regarding future changes to legislation?
• delegate risks to in your business and ensurethat they capable of managing and protecting your business effectively?
The HR Together service provides:
• HR Telephone Support Line: call at any time during normal business hours and get tailored and practical advice on employment issues, policies and procedures, contractual terms and conditions, employment law compliance and how to proceed in specific situations. With HR advice available you will be able to consider best practice for productivity and performance, as well as minimising the risk of employment tribunal claims.
• Employment Legal Expenses Insurance: even when you act as a reasonable employer and manage employment issues positively, there is still the risk that an employee or ex-employee may bring a claim against you at an employment tribunal. With insurance in place and following correct procedures your legal costs and any awards or settlements will be covered. This gives you peace of mind and can prove to be a substantial saving in the event of a claim.
• HR Consultancy: HR advice should be backed up with a consultancy service providing required documentation, specific HR letters, policies and procedures, employment contracts and staff handbook as required. You should also benefit from greatly reduced consultancy rates for any HR projects or bespoke procedures and policies needed.
• HR and Employment Law email updates: To ensure you are updated with recent and upcoming changes in employment legislation and discussions on HR best practice and topical issues.
As a new subscriber HR Together will take you through an HR Review to identify any existing risks or compliance needs and will receive a report outlining the findings of the review and providing guidance and recommendations.
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or find contact details at www.hrtogether.co.uk and view Breezeplus's free and pay-to-download documents at breezeplus online